Welcome to the Rest Less community
At its heart, Rest Less is about creating a community to help navigate both the joys and complexities of life over 50. These forums are a place where you can share stories and get help, advice and support from like-minded people.
Why not join a conversation now?
What would you like to post?
- Good morning.I would recommend joining the international women’s year Zoom Coffee morning on Silver Ladies Chatter.Tuesday morning 10.30.Reallt looking forward to it.Meetiing new ladies ,good chat and friendship.We have a guest speaker and launching read together .Book to be announced .Bev
- I’m Michelle. 52 from Poole. I work for the railway and hate the shifts. Love my dogs, 4 poms and agsd
- Hi there. Here’s question for all you over 50s!! Being of the more mature age, how do you feel about relationships? Would you like to get into a new one or have more of a ‘companionship’ with someone? Just finding out what people think.
- Hi all. I have just recently joined this forum. I am a qualified pensions Actuary and have recently retired early. I am happy to help if anyone needs any guidance or information on pensions in general. I can’t offer and regulated advice but happy to help where I can.
- Hi I’m a newbie is there anyone nr lichfield Staffordshire who would like to chat and go walking seeking new friends. Ty
- Separated from husband for 5 years. Fed up with lockdown. Would love to go for a coffee ☕. Like making crafty things. Enjoy seeing family when allowed
- I’ve been diagnosed by my neurologist as having Multiple Symptoms atrophy. Its so rare my local doctors have never come across it. So I became a member of the MSA Trust which has been such relief to learn about this and know there is support at the end of the line.