Welcome to the Rest Less community
At its heart, Rest Less is about creating a community to help navigate both the joys and complexities of life over 50. These forums are a place where you can share stories and get help, advice and support from like-minded people.
Why not join a conversation now?
What would you like to post?
- I would like to ask if anyone out there in the group would like to arrange a meet up getting to meet new friends. Relationships, companionship if so please add your name and the town city of where you are from.
- Hi,my name is Margaret and I have been a widow for quite a while now.I am not working due to some ongoing health issues.I saw this site and thought I would join as it looks interesting and maybe make some new friends.
- Today is the last of a 10 day isolation. went into late hubbies shed and broke down, its full of my sons stuff and I can’t find my husbands, it’s right at the back where I can’t reach it. I’m feeling so lonely, and everything is a huge mess that I can’t tackle on my own, no one to help either!!
- My name is Angela, I have lived in a small village just outside Bromsgrove for more than 23 years. I love to travel and experience different cultures. I enjoy good food and love to cook. My favourite tipple is a G&T
- I posted a few days ago and I can’t find the lovely replies I had I wanted to contact the ladies and one who is travelling to London who wanted to meet up. Can anyone help me find them.