Welcome to the Rest Less community
At its heart, Rest Less is about creating a community to help navigate both the joys and complexities of life over 50. These forums are a place where you can share stories and get help, advice and support from like-minded people.
Why not join a conversation now?
What would you like to post?
- I joined here about a week ago but never really opened up. I am so lonely and isolated that it feels like a disease. I’m 67. I never dreamed that this would happen to me, as I’ve had a life of adventuring the world, and have even been in Afghanistan solo with total confidence. But now agorafobia
- Hi… I’m just treading water in joining you guys… I live in South Staffs… I’ve always had an interest in Arts/crafts, ( though presently awaiting possible further surgery on my right eye, so forgive me if I make a spelling misteks here and there…
- Interested in getting into property but have been told not to use your own money but to get a invester. Has anyone had dealings with this sort of thing.
- Hi! I’m Cathy. We have relocated to the area and I don’t know anyone apart from my hubby and workmates. Would love to nurture a small group of friends who can have a giggle and look out for each other…hope it isn’t too much of an ask. I work full time for the NHS and live in Thrapston near Rushden
- Hi! I am a married lady with no kids but two gorgeous dogs. I work full-time for the NHS but I have spent most of my career in Railway Signalling. My passions are gardening or horticulture, Acrylic painting and my dogs. I an very sociable and love to help others when I can. Due to relocation I do n